YOUNG LIONS KIDS PROGRAM
History has shown that martial arts can be an excellent teacher for children to learn life skills such as discipline, hard work, integrity, confidence, teamwork, and more. Ultimately, the martial arts are about continuous self-improvement physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
The philosophy of our Young Lions Children’s Program is to help build life skills for your child through the martial arts by instilling excellence of the mind and body, confidence, a sense of achievement, self-discipline, and self-defense skills.
As a member of the Young Lions Children’s Program, your child will enjoy these benefits:
- Your child will develop excellence of mind and body.
- Your child will inherit self-discipline and confidence.
- Your child will learn to excel in all areas of life.
- Your child will learn the art of self-defense.
- Your child will create the lifelong habit of a healthy lifestyle.
- FREE 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
The Young Lions Children’s Program is designed to help a child in all areas of his/her life by instilling confidence, fostering discipline, encouraging achievement, and developing self-defense skills. It is designed for both boys and girls from ages 5 to 15.